pk10人工免费计划两期

新闻

Current page: Youdu Network >> News >> E-commerce website >> Do factories really have advantages as a cross-border e-commerce seller?

Do factories really have advantages as a cross-border e-commerce seller?

  • Publisher: Youdu Network
  • Release time: 2019-12-30
  • Page views:

The cross-border e-commerce operation dynasty that robbed traffic from shoppers once transitioned to the dynasty of products that sought to sell premium products. This made many people very optimistic about the source of the product. Factories: So many factories thought: Why ca n’t I add a yellow robe? How about being a seller?
First, do B2C?
There are also a large number of factories transforming cross-border e-commerce every year. In 2017, among cross-border sellers, the proportion of factories was as high as 30%, but PepsiCo only had one. Of the remaining 70% of sellers, why can there be dozens of Tongtuo. Maintenance, enforcement, and factory transformation. What about cross-border e-commerce?
1.Limited
Because the factory is limited by product categories, there are few SKUs, and many platforms can't do it, such as eBay, AliExpress, Wish and other platforms that use the store to grab traffic.
In addition, if there are fewer products, there will be less natural flow. If you go straight to the hair, the experience will be even worse. If you are Amazon, you can only consider stocking to FBA or overseas warehouses.
2.No gene
The predecessor of the factory was born as a foundry, and consumed at the request of corporate customers. But as Amazon B2C, the service object has become individual consumers, and they cannot be pleased with the original set of specifications. Product aesthetics, packaging and so on must be more refined.
In addition, regarding the management experience in the form of small orders, logistics, sales, and order reordering, the factory is far from fighting other sellers who have been immersed in Amazon for a long time.
Second, do B2B?
Can not come to other platforms, perhaps the factory can only test water on Amazon, Wal-Mart and other specific platforms. At this point, Amazon, like "adult beauty", launched Amazon Business for corporate customers, which seemed to be tailored to the factory.
Its market range reached $ 82.9 billion in 2017, but if the factory is only doing it for Amazon Business, in the end it will find that the opportunity has not yet arrived.
1.Low traffic
At this stage, the volume of Amazon Business is still not large. Compared to the 168.8 billion buyers, Amazon Business's current number of corporate buyers really does not support thousands of factories that want to transform.
In addition, Amazon B2B and B2C are on the same display page. This "combined structure" makes the factory that was supposed to be able to transform online B2B business, but the most received is one or two loose orders.
In sporadic orders for "corporate buyers", from time to time, there is a bad situation of only buying a "sample" to go back to discuss or post their own mark, and preemptively apply for a patent.
2.Less resources
As usual, sellers on the C-side only need to double-click in the background to enter the Amazon Business directly.
Amazon Business's open gradient pricing advantages, commission benefits, logistics support and other policies can be easily enjoyed by traders after they settle in. So, does the resource advantage still exist after the factory is settled in?
How to play?
It is indeed possible for the factory to enter Amazon, but in the long run, the factory should return to itself and give full play to the original advantages of consumer R & D. With cross-border e-commerce traffic, distribution will be the best choice at present.
However, many distributors are currently unable to play because the gameplay is too traditional and they haven't grasped the point. If the new distribution is played well, the advantage of the factory will be able to dominate cross-border e-commerce.
1.Catch hotspots
Looking back at the original fingertip gyro and fingertip monkey, a few sellers purchased a lot from factories, and overnight many factories tasted the sweetness brought by cross-border hot spots.
If your factory can pay attention to cross-border movements at any time, with product development, design, and micro-innovation skills, building hot explosions will become an important source of nuggets.
2.Capture traffic
In addition to relying on distribution platforms such as 1688 and Cross-Domain Network to stop supply, the factory can think about setting up a distribution platform and hold the distributors firmly in their hands. Authorized management of distributors, product update iterations, and inventory logistics The schedule is controlled by myself. I seize the traffic and complete the traffic conversion at the highest level.


Back to list

Previous: Want to do a good job in rural e-commerce out of these five misunderstandings Next: Last

Case Show

1 2 3